Thursday, February 28, 2013

Collared

Miss K and I just spent a wonderful weekend together.  It had been some time since we were able to have a few days alone with no distractions.  We made the most of it.

We both knew the time had come for her to receive her collar.  I had spent no small amount of time researching and shopping, and finally found the perfect one.  BUT, I made it very clear to Miss K this was no gimme.  She had to earn it.  She has been a very good student to this point, so I was hopeful.

I set the stage for her appropriately.  I listed out a set of very clear requirements that included a very lengthy and thoughtful writing assignment to deliver, a specific outfit to wear, a set of domestic chores to complete, and a particular configuration of our bedroom and specific toys I had selected for the occasion to be laid out ready for me.  But, here's the kicker.  She didn't know when it would happen, and I informed her at the moment I was ready she would have exactly sixty minutes to prepare all of it.  No more, no less, and with the exception of the writing assignment, no prep prior to the event was permitted.  To be fair it was a very challenging request, but not impossible.  I knew Miss K was concerned, but knowing Miss K, that's how you get the best from her, keep her sharp and focused.

We spent a lovely first two days together.  Dining, visiting with friends, lots of great sex (as usual), and lounging about generally enjoying each other's company after so much time apart.  Finally at 10pm sharp on our second night, Miss K was laying on my lap as we watched TV and I whispered into her ear, "You have 60 minutes."  She immediately looked at me...  a hint of disbelief in her eyes... and scampered upstairs to get started.  I  derived great satisfaction from hearing her scoot around hastily preparing for the experience that awaited...

I passed the time finishing up a movie we had started the night before.  At precisely 11pm I headed upstairs.  To my great satisfaction, I found my lovely pet kneeling beside our bed in her prescribed attire, arms stretched out in front of her with her chest and face against the floor.  Perfect silence.  I gently touched her naked back to let her know I was present, and then slowly undressed dropping my clothes around her tantalizingly.  I then softly walked around the room checking on her chores and the configuration of the room.  Passed with flying colors.  I then slowly lit all of the candles she had set out (one for each year of our relationship) and played some nice music.  I came back to her and knelt over her, so she could feel my body against her, my breath in her hair.  I nibbled on her back and shoulders to start warming her up...  then I grabbed my favorite toy.

Tap-tap.  Tap-Tap.  TAP-TAP.  TAP!  TAP!  Smack.  SMACK!  The sound of the riding crop is lovely.  She writhed at first, and then I could see her relaxation set in.  I checked her.  Wet.  Very wet.  Another session with the crop.  Another check.  Dripping.  I did this playfully for a while as I walked around her reading her writing assignment.  She has such beautiful penmanship...  Pleased, I gave her two more firm swats and told her to stand.

She stood up to see me holding a very long piece of rope.  "Your arms, please", I said softly.  Then, she stood there and watched as I bonded her in a front arm bind.  A lovely piece of work, if I do say so myself.



Then, I grabbed the spreader bar and bound her legs.  An image of near perfection.  I could see her starting to slip into her Zen-space.  I used her vulnerability to have my ways.  Kissing, licking, nibbling, biting, caressing, feeling every inch of her.

I picked her up and laid her on the bed.  This is where the spreader bar came in VERY handy.  Legs forced open... exposing my precious flower blossom.  I tasted her sweet nectar until she was trembling.  I slid into her...  she was absolutely boiling.  Bliss.  I made her hold the bar while I thrusted into her... quiet little gasps is all she could muster...  she was gone...  Awesome.

Then, I pulled out one of her favorite toys.  I also changed my point of attack.  I lubed her delicious ass and slid my throbbing cock into her causing her to body to briefly convulse and arch and awaken slightly.  I placed her toy against her clit with one hand and held the bar with the other giving myself an amazing view and the perfect angle to overwhelm her clit.  She was REALLY a hot mess now...  having been on the verge of orgasm already for over an hour...  she started begging for permission to cum.  I denied.  With each denial the anguish on her face increased with the fear of knowing she was approaching the point of complete loss of control.  Very swollen now.  My cold, stoic stare as I worked her over had a completely seducing effect on her.  I pressed her toy in harder...

SNAP!  She had finally broken.  Orgasm after orgasm after orgasm ensued (all without permission mind you).  She was helpless.  I was merciless.  I kept her in this state of forced orgasm for a very long time...  until I could see the exhaustion of her muscles and the glaze over her eyes.

Finally, it was time.  With a series of very powerful thrusts I filled her with a copious amount of my seed.  She lay there, my beautiful princess, utterly spent...  barely capable of forming words...  throughly thrashed physically.  Slowly, I removed her bonds, and then cuddled in next to her to bring her back "home"; it took a good 30 minutes to settle her down, warm up her shivers, and invite her for a shower to clean up.

An amazing experience for both of us... one I will NEVER forget.  Miss K had earned her collar.




2 comments:

  1. Oh my what a wonderful night for you both! How exciting for Miss K to earn her collar! I loved this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a wonderful experience... My collar is PERFECT. It is heavy enough that I always know it's there, yet delicate enough for me to wear to my administrative job. Many thanks to Miss Jessica at elegantcollars.com for her beautiful work. I will cherish it always.
      And, thank you, Bear, for believing that I deserved to be granted this wonderful gift.

      Delete