Thursday, February 21, 2013

Dom Away from Dom

An unfortunate circumstance for Miss K and I presently is that we must spend a fair amount of time apart.  You may have gathered from previous posts, this is not an ideal situation for us.  Being rather physical people, we don't do well without regular contact. In particular Miss K takes the brunt of it.  She needs to know I'm close.  She needs to "feel" me... my presence is an anchor for her... whether in physical contact or simply the atmosphere created when I'm in our house...  when I walk through the door, she says the whole demeanor of the house changes...  when I walk into the bedroom, she feels the primal exhilaration of predator and prey...  (ASIDE:  She says she constantly feels as though she's being hunted... which she is...  and admits her addiction to the anticipation of not knowing when or where my next attack will come...  powerless to defend herself...  I love it.  **primal growl**)

I'm so familiar with her personality and moods, it's easy for me to sense when she's feeling adrift...  foundering from a lack of contact with me.  As you can imagine, this is very frustrating for me and downright not healthy for Miss K.  I needed a solution.

As luck would have it, Miss K was feeling rather playful one day and sent me an article on plugs.  She didn't quite understand how they were used or what purpose they served, and inquired for my thoughts.

I knew immediately.  They can serve multiple roles; they can be used as punishment or they can be used for pleasure... or in my case I knew they could be used for comfort.  Knowing my little girl, I had my solution.  I immediately instructed her to go purchase a nice glass plug in the small to medium variety.  I explained to her that this little plug, whom we've since named "GC", will prove to be very comforting, serving as a physical symbol of my presence and protection.  I told her, "when you wear him, you will feel me and know I'm there."

My lovely servant did as she was told, and by this time, feeling the void of my absence immediately asked permission to use it.  I granted.  From 1500 miles away I could feel her spirits lighten.  Now she is hooked.  She loves him, and is very grateful when I instruct her to use him.  I know when SHE needs him, and I know when I need him [in her].  Simple, but effective.  He is her Dom away from Dom.  We are both thankful to have Him.



-- King IV


No comments:

Post a Comment