Sunday, August 18, 2013

The office...

I get very territorial around Miss K.  She is my property, and I like to make sure she and everyone else around her knows it.  One day during one of my business trips I had arranged to see her, I was feeling particularly possessive.  I wanted to make sure she understood how seriously I took our D/s roles...  and how much I loved her.

I made my way over to her office, which although was private, it was in a very congested area of her company.  I don't visit her office much, so when I walked through the door she knew what was coming...  a hint of disbelief in her eyes that I would finally fuck her in her office.  I had always told her I would do it one day...  and that day was finally here.

I wasn't messing around either, and she knew it.

I closed the door making sure it was locked.  Then, I walked over to her.  She was standing beside her desk.  I spun her around so her back was to me, and grabbed her by the hips as a leaned in and started kissing the back of her neck.  I whispered, "You know what I'm going to do, right?"  I felt her melt in my hands as she nodded.

I made her wait as she listened to me undressing behind her...  nervously shuddering as my pants hit the floor.  You see, Miss K and I aren't very quiet love makers, in fact we're both quite vocal.  It was going to be interesting.

Soon I slid up behind her and I was already rock hard.  I reached around and unbuttoned her pants and slid them down to her ankles.  Next I slid down her panties...  gently kissing her perfect ass.  I stood up and pressed my cock against her.  She whimpered with anticipation, bent her knees, and presented her hips to me for the taking.

I've fucked Miss K so many times, I know right where she is.  My cock naturally found her boiling cunt and slid in perfectly.  She nearly collapsed over her desk as I slowly and deeply penetrated her with a quiet, stern force.  "You are my property," I said, "and, I will do with you as I please."  I kept thrusting into her.   "Yes, sir, I am.  I'll let you do anything to me."  She was grabbing onto things now because I was really letting her have it.

Finally, my loins erupted in a blaze of fire and I exploded into her.  Thrust after thrust resulting in copious ropes of cum filling her pussy.  I kept pumping until I was satisfied...  and spent.  My legs were shaking.  I had broken into a sweat.  I could feel Miss K snap back to the moment reading her mind as if to say, "did this just happen?"  I enjoyed a few last seconds of her inferno-like pussy and pulled out.  As I did my cum started dripping down both her legs and a teaspoon-sized portion fell perfectly onto her panties.

I told her she wasn't allowed to clean up for the rest of the day.  I wanted my scent on her as strong as possible.  She smiled and said, "Of course.  I love smelling like you."  Then, she pulled up her pants, gave me a kiss, and strode out of the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment