Sunday, August 18, 2013

18 years later 36 hours of bliss...

I have mentioned how Miss K and I fell in love as young teenagers, and how we found each other again after 18 years, but I've never written about our reunion.  I'm not sure I can conjure the words to accurately describe the experience, but I will try...

We had been talking for three months, and I was preparing to head out on a 10 day hunting trip with my father.  Things had come to a bit of a climax between us.  We desperately wanted to see each other, so I asked Miss K to come see me after I returned.  After some trepidation, she agreed and booked a ticket.  I was completely beside myself.  Scared.  Excited.

I left on my trip, but about half-way through it I found myself missing her so much, I needed to hear her voice.  So, I left camp and walked into the nearest dinky little town to by a phone card.  I called her.  Her voice was the sweetest thing you ever heard.  We talked until my card was almost done.  It was such a great feeling.

I returned from my trip, but there were still 3 agonizing weeks until her visit.  We chatted via social media and text quite liberally.  Eventually, she relented and purchased a camera for her laptop so we could Skype.  I'll never forget the first time her live image came over the camera.  I literally wept.  We proceeded to Skype during the final days leading up to her visit...  most memorably watching a Stanley Cup Finals game together, which much to my chagrin my team lost (and her team won).  But, it's still an experience I'll never forget.

Finally, it was the day of her arrival.  I was in knots.  I finished up my work for the day and headed down to the ferry terminal to meet her.  I knew exactly what she looked like, but I was still afraid to miss her.  I stood there on the entrance to the platform waiting for my precious princess.  After what seemed like an eternity, I saw this brunette goddess round the corner...  hips swinging so naturally and perfectly.  She wore aviator shades, a white top, blue jeans, UGGS (which I still give her shit for to this day), and her bag slung over her shoulder.  We locked eyes at the same moment and both broke out into our notoriously over-large smiles.  If we'd ever had kids together, I think our kids could have won Guinness Book of World Record smiles.  She ran into my arms and hugged me with such ferocity it caught me a little off guard.  I was so emotional I was shaking.  Blissfully happy we headed to the car and home.

When we arrived home, we quickly settled her belongings and embraced in a huge hug.  I wanted to kiss her so badly.  It had been so long.  Our hug lasted forever.  It was awesome.  Eventually, I mustered the courage to kiss her.  To my great astonishment, dismay, and fear, she avoided my kiss...  briefly.  Then, we fell into one of our patented long, wet, deep, slow, physical kisses.  It was long overdue, and far more amazing than I anticipated.  After a good old fashioned teenage make-out session, we broke it off...  being sweaty from work I told her I was going to hop in the shower.  I don't know why this next part surprises me, but it still does.  Miss K followed me into the bathroom and watched me undress.  Then she watched as I let the water heat up and stepped in.  A few seconds later I stood there watching her undress through the glass.  Before I knew it she was in the shower with me.  Never once, not even after 18 years, did we feel any hint of modesty or shyness around each other.  It's like we'd never been apart.  I didn't want the first time we fucked after 18 years to be in the shower, so I made her settle for some soapy groping and making out.

Miss K had said previously that we were not allowed to have sex until after dinner.  At first this didn't seem like a big deal...  that is until we stepped out of the shower.  As we dried each other off, I knew I couldn't wait any longer.  I hung up our towels and walked her over to the bed.  I could tell she wanted to struggle...  after all she made the rule... but, couldn't make herself put up the fight to stop me.  I laid her down on the bed and did something I had done MANY times before, but not once in nearly two decades.  I climbed on top of her.  When we were younger Miss K preferred to be on top...  she's kind of a control freak...  plus since I really had no idea what I was doing, it just worked better.  Not this time.  I spread her legs nice and wide kneeling above her and then laid down on her chest.  Her clit was hot and swollen.  I knew it was time.  I gently positioned myself, felt her shift her hips like she always does and slid into her.  It was like Homecoming.  I had those "guy nerves" going, which means I was in a particularly high-stamina state.  We fucked like teenagers for two straight hours.  Non-stop.  Taking turns between missionary and cowgirl.  She literally had 4 orgasms during that first session.  Our bed was soaked.  She could barely walk.  It was time to get something to eat.  It was going to be a long night.

After a couple glasses of wine, we settled in downstairs on the couch to watch a movie.  A big puffy, soft couch.  I told her to lie down and then I grabbed her feet and started massaging them.  Cracking her toes.  She has the cutest little feet and toes you have ever seen.  I thought she was going to orgasm again right there.  She didn't, but her moaning and whimpering reaction to the massage really turned me on.  Soon my hands were undressing her... signaling to her it was time to fuck.  As we stood up, I pushed her gently onto her knees on the couch making her present her ass to me.  I had never fucked Miss K from behind, but that was about to change.  By nowI was really starting to feel aggressive, and I could sense her response...  She was hot already again.  I slid into her effortlessly.  Grabbing her hips in both hands, I gently started my long, deep thrusts.  She groaned with every repetition.  I reached around to check her clit.  Swollen.  Hot.  I played with it for a bit re-familiarizing myself with her little responses.  Then, it was time.  I grabbed both hips, put one leg up on the couch for leverage, and starting POUNDING her.  And, I mean POUNDING her.  The force was so great she was gripping the back of the couch with all her might, and I was still knocking her off balance.  She started screaming, and I started grunting loudly.  Sweat pouring down my body... down her legs.  At the last moment without so much as the slightest communication we both came.  I was yelling.  She was screaming.  Body juices everywhere.  We both collapsed, and shortly thereafter decided it was time for bed.

I don't know why I remember this, but I do.  At precisely 3:34am I awoke.  I was startled.  Was she really here?  I reached over.  Yes, it was her.  My heart jumped, and my cock instantly stood tall.  I gently rolled over and started kissing my sleeping beauty softly all over her body.  She awoke after a minute and rolled over onto her back.  I removed the pesky pillow she always sleeps with between her legs, and asked her if I could mount her again.  Even in the dark, I could see her puzzled expression.  "Again?" she said, "You can go again already?"  I just smiled.  "I told you I've never been able to get enough of you."  And, then she said, "But, of course."  Now despite the fact that we'd only been together for 12 hours, already fucked for somewhere between 2-3 hours of that time, little did we know the best was yet to come.  I mounted her in my customary way.  She was still very wet, and I could smell our sex and taste the sweat from our previous sessions.  It was like an aphrodisiac.  She started moaning as I pumped on her, and then we started developing what would become our signature and almost infallible set of positions.

Miss K is a petite girl.  She doesn't like it when I say that, but compared to me she's petite, and I told her she would just have to learn to live with that.  What that really means is her body proportions fit perfectly, and I mean perfectly, with mine.  She tucks under my chest perfectly, she fits my hips perfectly, her legs bring her up to the perfect height and are just long enough to wrap around me, and my cock fits the size of her vagina perfectly.  Seriously, it's the most amazing match.  Her width matches my girth.  Her depth matches my length; just perfectly such that when I roll my hips into her the head of my cock rubs against her cervix.

So...  sometime shortly after 3:34am I felt her slide her arms under mine as we lay in missionary position.  She hooked under my armpits and placed her hands on my shoulders, her nails digging in slightly as she made to get a firmer hold on me to accommodate my thrusts and rolls.  I told her to raise her knees so I could feel them high up on my sides.  Instantly, she gasped as I took another inch of penetration.  By now we were both sweaty messes again and our juices were making that magical sound as our bodies moved together.  Then, I wanted more.  I did something nobody had ever done to her before.  I hooked my arms under her knees and spread her open as far as she would go.  Another half-inch of penetration.  Another gasp.  Now I was perfectly against her clit with the base of my cock, and bumping against her cervix with the head.  She started howling and convulsing as orgasm took control of her body.  My thrusts and rolls kept her in orgasm for longer than I can remember.  She arched her back to achieve the trifecta of placing my shaft against her g-spot, and then I finally exploded with several very loud primal growls.  And, with that mind-blowing middle-of-the-night session of mad passionate love-making, our position was born.

We slept long into the morning that day.  It was the first time Miss K and I had ever slept the whole night together in the same bed.  It was the happiest day of my life.  Even though I could see her with my own eyes, feel her with my own hands, I was still in disbelief.

We spent the rest of that day puttering about the house.  Both of us in a surreal state of contentedness.  It was weird.  It was good.  I was happy.  We made love a few times when my primal urge would strike...  usually triggered by watching her hips swish across the room.  **Swish, Swish**  **Crouch...Sneak, Sneak...Pounce**  Got ya!

We had a lovely dinner and lots of great discussion and music still not believing this was my Miss K here with me in the flesh.  We spent an equally passionate second night together, but you could feel our sadness sinking in as we both knew our time was winding down.  Miss K had a plane to catch in the early morning, and I had a long stretch of work to start.

As I watched my beautiful princess walk into the airport terminal I was sad.  I was so grateful.  She really came...  and came again and again...  so did I.

No comments:

Post a Comment