Sunday, August 18, 2013

The Cabin

I thought I might never see her again...

It was a moment of decision like I hadn't felt in a long time.  Miss K had made the decision to move to Boston on a temporary assignment.  I was so proud of her.  I knew it was going to take her even farther away from me.  She was giving me another chance.  It was now or...  I was on the ferry headed home...  I told myself, "If there is still a ticket available, it's destiny.  Buy it.  Catch the next boat back, and get on the plane."  So I did.  I texted her to let her know.  She was stunned.  So, too, was I.  But, I had done it and it felt so right.  I literally had nothing but the clothes on my back.  Dutifully, Miss K went out and bought me the bare essentials and made plans to use her parent's cabin.

I landed having rarely felt so good.  I walked out of the terminal to see her standing next to her car (just exactly how I knew she would be).  We collapsed into each other's arms.  She wept uncontrollably for a long while...  and then we kissed.  A long, wet, passionate kiss.  Her smell penetrated every fiber of me.  It felt so good.  I was so happy.  And, she was, too.

I made to walk around the car, and she asked, "Are you sure you want to drive?  You've had such a long day".  Keep in mind I landed at midnight, and we still had a three hour drive ahead of us.  I just gave her that look...  and my precious pet knew.  I drive.  I am her chauffeur.

We headed out on the road.  I slid my hand down between her thighs like I always do, and how she always insists that I do.  In fact, she gets rather upset when I don't.  I think we could drive the whole way around the world with me holding onto her thigh...  never moving once.  Not sexual.  Just tender affection.

Once her disbelief that I was actually there wore, my chatty little Miss K came back to life.  Bubbly banter ensued and her voice was music to my ears... even though I was so smitten I probably didn't hear more than 1 in 10 words she said.

I had become accustomed to lots of road head with Miss K, yet she never made the move to serve me.  For once I didn't mind (although I was curious).  I was just happy to be with her.

The drive was amazing.  We just talked.  Reminiscing all along the way.

We arrived at the cabin very late.  She gave me the nickel tour, and I finally couldn't take it anymore.  I grabbed her and backed her into a corner.  What transpired was probably one of the most passionate kisses we ever shared.  We were still fully clothed, and it was all the better.  We ran our hands all over each other, and the sensation was indescribable.  Finally, she'd had enough.  She grabbed my hand and led me to our bedroom.  It was time.  I watched her strip down in front of me.  There is no sight in this world than seeing Miss K undress.  So elegant.  So cute.  Revealing God's gift to this world.

She climbed into bed after showing me the clothes she had purchased for me.  I took a few minutes to examine my bag of toys...  but on this night, I didn't want any toys.  I just wanted to feel her next to me.  I stripped down and slid into bed next to her.  She was so soft and warm...  and ready to be taken by her King.  I rolled on top of her.  Perfect fit beneath me...  as always.  We rubbed on each other for a while, and it wasn't long before her hips told me it was time to take her.  She was the most amazing hips.  By this time my cock was completely engorged...  but, I was also an emotional mess.  I knew I had missed her terribly, but for once I was unprepared for the emotional dam to break like it did.  I rocked back and made ready to slide into her boiling pussy... her hands already curled under my arms... her legs pulled up just the way I like... the way I taught her.

I could feel the tears starting to well in my eyes as I slid into her perfect flower.  I fought them back.  She's not allowed to see her King out of control.  We made love for well over an hour.  Not rough.  Not gymnastic.  Just slow, sweet passionate love.  We both came twice, leaving our usual incredible puddle.  I rolled off and she immediately cuddled in close to me as she always does.  The smell of her hair was pure bliss.

We slept well into the next morning.  It was a lovely clear morning.  She mounted me for a good morning fuck as she knows (and loves) to do.  Afterward she made me a cup of coffee and after a quick trip to the store, she made a lovely breakfast as we chatted and watched our favorite show, SportsCenter.

A little while later, we packed a cooler and headed to the pool.  I'm rather fairly complected (understatement), so it was so amazing the way she dutifully applied sunscreen over my body...  We hung out at the pool for several hours sun-bathing and playing in the water together.  I love the way she wrapped herself around me... even if I heard, "Honey, let's be mindful of the kids" a few too many times for my liking.  I'm sorry, but Miss K in a bikini is simply too much to take!

After the pool, we got cleaned up and headed back to the cabin.  I sat down on the couch and told her come over.  I told her it was time.  She knew what I meant.  She knew she had it coming.  She obediently laid across my lap...  her perfect ass across my thighs.  I started to massage her butt cheeks and then commenced her spanking.  I started soft eventually increasing my force until she was writhing in pain...  and dripping wet.  Another couch of her mother's desecrated...  Finally, it was time to head out to the club for a very nice dinner.  She looked so beautiful.  We held hands.  I felt so good.  I was so happy.  We had a nice bottle of wine at dinner after which Miss K noted, "I'm feeling kinda tipsy, Love".  Music to my ears.  I got her home, and then it was play time.  I stripped her down and grabbed her collar and leash...  we went to the living room and I watched the late night SportsCenter while she worshiped my cock.  Then, I led her back down the hall by her leash and found my crop.  I proceeded to give her quite the beating... at least so I thought... until the next morning when she confided in me that she wanted more.  I privately told myself that would never happen again.  After her beating, we fucked like teenagers until we were so exhausted we fell asleep.  I was so happy.

The next morning Miss K woke me up with her usual morning ride.  Then she bounced out of bed and had my coffee ready before I got to the kitchen.  I don't know how she does it.  After she served us another lovely breakfast, we tidied the cabin for departure.  But, as we were making our final pack, I found her in the bathroom.  The sight of Miss K from behind is something to behold.  The young lion conjured the primal growl, and I knew I had to take her.  I came up behind her and placed my hands on her hips and then moved them up her sides and onto her amazingly perky breasts.  After I knew she knew what was about to happen, I slid my hands down and dropped her shorts and thong.  I felt her position her hips for me, and soon I was insider her boiling cunt.  I filled my hand with her thick mane... my other hand on her hip just next to her tattoo.  Several powerful thrusts later she was full of my seed.  Just the way I like.  I pulled out and watched my cum drip down her leg.  Beautiful.

I gave her a towel and a nice pat on the ass.  It was time to go.

We enjoyed another completely platonic and totally entertaining drive back to the city, and after a nice lunch, I drove us back to the airport.  We hugged and kissed knowing things were coming back together.

Now, I may never see her again...  I am so sad.

1 comment:

  1. There have been a few times I've thought about you and Miss K and wondered how you both are. It is sad that you are not currently together, but anything is possible in the future and there is hope in your most recent posts.
    Thank you for these last few posts; your writing is beautiful and the memories you've shared are also. You both will continue to be in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete