Sunday, August 18, 2013

A playlist to remember

Miss K and I have always shared a love of music.  Often during our time apart we shared songs with each other to convey how we felt.  She has broadened my horizons,a nd I'd like to think I've done the same for her.

**Even if I do give her endless shit for her love of whiny lesbian music.**

Our playlist accumulated over the years has become priceless to me.  Here I share it with you in hopes you might find some real gems for yourself:

40 Dogs - Bob Schneider
Overwhelmed - Tim McMorris
The Only Exception - Paramore
Free - Zac Brown Band
Teardrop Windows - Benjamin Gibbard
That Was a Crazy Game of Poker - O.A.R.
Holiday in Spain (Live) - Counting Crows
Could it be Another Change? - The Samples
Asleep - The Smiths
Charlie's Last Letter - Michael Brook
Forever Young - Alphaville
Power Windows - Billy Falcon
No Souvenirs - Melissa Etheridge <-- whiny lesbian music alert
Stereo Hearts - Gym Class Heroes
Someone Like You - ADELE
Rolling in the Deep - ADELE
Lazy Eye - Silversun Pickups
Just the Way You Are - Bruno Mars
Somebody That I Used to Know - Gotye
Drive By - Train
Good Life - One Republic
Toes - Zac Brown Band
I Can't Make You Love Me (Live) - ADELE
The Man Who Can't Be Moved - Script
Breakeven - Script
I'll Be - Edwin McCain
You and I Both - Jason Mraz
Just a Feeling - Maroon 5
Something Good Can Work - Two Door Cinema Club
Love the Way You Lie - Eminem
Gold Guns Girls - Metric
Pumped Up Kicks - Foster the People
It's What I Want - Royksopp
The Scientist - Coldplay
Hotel Paper - Michelle Branch
Midnight City - M83
Gravity - Sara Bareilles
Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley
Never Say Never - The Fray
Desperado - The Eagles
Jar of Hearts - Christina Perri
The Woman I Love - Jason Mraz
I Won't Give Up - Jason Mraz
She's Always a Woman - Billy Joel
Wide Awake - Katy Perry
People Are Crazy - Billy Currington
Simple Song - The Shins
Still - Matt Nathanson
Come on Get Higher - Matt Nathanson
Your Body is a Wonderland - John Mayer
Foolish Games - Jewel
Magic - Colbie Callait
Never Gonna Leave This Bed - Maroon 5
Lover Lay Down - Dave Matthews Band
Crash Into Me - Dave Matthews Band
Say Goodbye - Dave Matthews Band
Better - K'naan
With or Without You - U2

That's all I can think of for now...  I'm sure Miss K could point out many more (in her sweet look of disgust) I've missed.  I'll return to this post and update as I recall more.

-- King IV

No comments:

Post a Comment