Sunday, August 18, 2013

Love, I'm feeling kinda naughty...

This is one of my favorite memories.  It occurs before we found D/s, but that doesn't make it any less special.

Miss K and I had traveled to New England to visit her family.  One of my dreams since I was a boy was to travel there with her.  She always spoke so fondly of it, and being of English decent, I was always enamored with the area.  Further, if it was part of Miss K's life, I wanted more than anything to experience it with her.

We spent the first day in Boston, and she treated me to my first (and to this point only) game at Fenway Park.  It was an amazing experience.  I'm a self-proclaimed semi-history buff, so the whole episode was surreal.  It was a special game, too, as Red Sox Nation that day also said good-bye to Youk.  Very cool.  After the game, we hopped in the car and headed to her small hometown in Maine.  Beautiful drive.  Lot's of playtime in the car.  Lovely.

We spent the next 8 days visiting with family and fixing up her grandmother's house.  I love house projects like that...  and there were plenty.  I was also treated to a famed, traditional Maine lobster fest.

On one particular night we scheduled a dinner for ourselves at the nicest restaurant in her little home town, which I must say, for a dinky little northeastern burg, was quite nice.  As we sat there with a nice bottle of wine and amazing food, the waitress serving us stopped and looked at us.  After a second she smiled and simply said, "Look at you two.  You guys just look like you are so in love."  It was a special moment.  After dinner we met up with her cousin and headed out for a few drinks.

After a funny little adventure there, which I will not elaborate on here, we poured her cousin into his house, and returned to our little half-bedroom at grandma's.  By this time, I wasn't feeling much pain either... and, Miss K was her classic, adorable "tipsy" self.  I crawled into bed thinking for once we both might be too drunk to shake the rafters.  But, to my surprise, after Miss K finished in the bathroom, she slid into bed and mounted me.  Her breath, kisses, and grinding soon had "her buddy" raring to go (even in our inebriated state).  I thought she was preparing for her typical ride, but she sat up, put her hands on my chest and softly said a phrase I will never forget, "Love, I'm feeling kind of naughty..."  Now, I wasn't sure how to take that, but when we get to that point, I've learned to just shut-up and go with it.  I felt her reach for my cock, which she hardly ever needs to do, and begin probing with the head.  Before I realized it, she was sliding my cock into her deliciously tight ass.  It was AMAZING!

We had discussed interest in anal sex prior, but it was something I was not going to push.  Turns out Miss K was far more curious and interested than I realized.  She rode my cock in her ass for what seemed like a long time and made herself cum.  I was stunned, and by then clarity of mind broke through my drunken fog.  I wanted more.  Lot's more.  In one motion, I picked her up and rolled her onto her back, and then I let her have it.  I pounded her.  Hammering away at that delicious ass as she failed in her attempt to stay quiet (her parents were asleep just a few feet away across paper thin walls).  I could feel her reaching climax, and timed my explosion perfectly, filling her virgin ass with far more seed than I thought I could manage in that state.  She was spent.  We both fell asleep for a short bit with me still in her ass.  I rolled off and smiled, wondering if she would remember in the morning.

I happened to wake up before her the next morning.  I slipped downstairs and took a lovely hot shower.  I came back up stairs and slid into bed next to her ready to pounce again.  She said I couldn't because I was "dirty down there".  I told her I was already showered, and then forced her legs open and thrashed my tasty cunt in the wee dawn hours of a beautiful Maine morning.  She rolled out of bed that morning with both a cunt and ass full of my seed.  I was happy.

As luck would have it, Miss K thoroughly enjoyed our anal experience such that she requested it often thereafter...  and, as you know from previous blog entries, asked permission to purchase a plug.  She now has two plugs.  And, LOVES me to cum in her ass.

My precious little anal whore...  my personal creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment