Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Hunter...

**GROWL**

**GROWL**

Last night, my beloved Miss K posted how she's felt hunted for so many years.  It was a truly beautiful post such that after reading it, I knew I had to respond in kind...

You cannot even begin to understand our connection unless you've felt a real, raw, primal connection to someone.  I mean primal:  fire in your eyes, unbridled passion in your heart, heat in your loins, prowling stalk in your actions.  Miss K is never safe from me...  she knows it...  she loves it.  Hell, I've thrashed her thoroughly for hours, let her clean up, and fucked her again only a few minutes later just to "tuck her into bed".

When Miss K walks across the room I notice...  ALWAYS.  The swing of her hips, the swish of her tail, the flip of her hair, the glancing catch of her eye...  She knows.  She knows I can strike at any time and she is helpless to defend herself.  She quit trying a very long time ago.  That's the kind of magnetism we've always had...  when we are together, angels sing around bon-fires...

If I sense a playful defiance in her look or if she seems just a little too comfortable fluttering about the house, I've been known to spring off the couch and chase her up the stairs; Miss K squealing the whole way.  I usually catch her right at the top of the stairs and grab her in a tight bear hug...  walk her down the hall, toss her on our bed and crawl up over her like a lion, biting and nipping at her body as I position myself for the kill.

If I see her diligently working away in the kitchen, I love silently gliding up behind her, and ever so gently placing my hands on her shoulders or hips, pressing my heavy cock against her delicious ass, forcing her against the counter.  She's trapped.  **ZIP**  She hears my pants hit for floor and I can feel her melt in my hands.  Pull up her skirt and ease her over the counter as I slide into her... her heels off the ground to meet me just the way I like.

My personal favorite is cornering her on the couch, preferably in her night gown or bath robe all curled up in the corner like an innocent princess.   She sees me round the corner and stop to size her up.  I approach directly with that mischievous look she knows so well.  She rolls onto her back instinctively...  puppy-dog eyes in full effect...  Her scent drifts to my nose as she opens her legs...  Fire ignites in my loins...  I unwrap her like a Christmas present and dive-in to take her.  Using the floor and back of the couch for leverage, she loves the rough thrashing she gets.  Our couch sex is downright surreal.  Ironic that the first place we ever had sex?  ...her mom's couch.

Our connection is so strong I have virtually no refractory period with her.  In fact, we routinely have multiple orgasms together.  Fucking amazing experience.  We fit together so perfectly in the physical way, it seems like every move stimulates something...

I used to concern myself with feeling overly pursuant of her...  was something wrong with me?  It's not like I pursued every kitten in town.  Sure I had other conquests, as did Miss K, but nothing compared to the primal drive I feel for her.  It wasn't based on jealousy or the insecurity of not having a possession...  Fact is, it's carnal.  She's mine.


She is my prey.  I am her predator.

No comments:

Post a Comment